Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I woke up this morning to a very sweet message from Kevin on the living room floor. Thanks Preston for letting Daddy borrow your LeapFrog Letters! I also got a dozen long stem roses hand delivered to school today. I think my husband gets an A+ for Valentine's Day! I'm a lucky girl.
Here is Kevin with his "homemade" Valentine's present. I decorated paper hearts and put sweet messages inside! Yeah, he's pretty lucky too!

Preston got several Valentine's this year. Here he is reading one from Grammy & Papaw. Thanks Grandma & pa Kist for your special Valentine too!


2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

you to crazy cats still so in love! :)

the lewis gang said...

"two," that is. not "to"