Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, March 15, 2008

MICHAEL BUBLE' CONCERT

For Christmas, Kevin gave me tickets to see Michael Buble' in concert. I had been counting the days down until last night!

It was the best concert I'd ever been to! Not only did he sound amazing, but he was hilarious! I've never been so entertained at a concert!


Here he is singing one of my favorite songs "Everything." Think maybe he was singing it to me!? ;)
He had his full jazz band with him. It was about 12 people. One of the guys was from Lousiville.



When Michael sang "Home" they showed pictures from around our area. It was really cool!
Churchill Downs
Louisville Slugger

Here's me and Michael!
Giving him a little good bye kiss! Hopefully, see you next year!
Thank you Kevin, I had a great time!



3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

wow! i love him too! we have a lot of jazzercise routines to his songs! i've heard he's a great guy!

the lewis gang said...

looks like you 2 had a fun date night!! i just hope kevin doesn't get too jealous with all that kissing! :)

Anonymous said...

YaY!what a cool night;I love Michael Buble too .I used to see him live too coz his voice and the band sounded even better than they do on the CD even his tickets are highly priced.
Ah lately i was looking for cheap tix,and i found an interesting site where i 've purchased mine and i want to schare it with you.
http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/michael-buble-tickets/