Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

WHOA!

Preston said his first complete sentence tonight, we think! Kevin was rocking him before bedtime and I came in to say goodnight and Preston was waving at me and said, "I want down Mama!" Kevin asked me what I heard him say and he agreed that he heard the same thing... plain as day. My heart skipped a beat because I couldn't believe my little man was talking!
Here are a few of the words we are working on. Apparently "egg" is a very funny word. Whenever I hold up the card and say "egg" he cracks up. Who knew?

3 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

woohoo!!! go preston!

the lewis gang said...

yea for you preston!!

The Powers Bunch said...

Yea...Sam said his first the other night as well! They are growing up so fast!