Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, July 20, 2008

18 MONTH PICTURES

I can't believe my little boy is 18 months old. Is it just me or does anyone else tear up when they hear Trace Adkins "Your Gonna Miss This" song. It's so hard to see my baby grow up so fast, but at the same time he is more fun everyday as he gets older.
Preston is crazy about phones right now. Every time he hears a noise that slightly sounds like a phone he puts his hand to his ear and says "Hewo?" So I asked the photographer to try to get a picture of him doing just that. I thought it turned out so sweet!

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

those are great! i hear that song all the time. however, just the other day, it caught me in a weak moment and i started bawling like a baby! i could hardly drive! i am getting tears just thinking about it again! geez!