Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING

Here's my cute guy all decked out.
Cool new workbench
Preston and Kevin had a great time playing with tools and cars on Christmas morning.
Kevin got me the Willowtree nativity set that I've wanted for years. It is so beautiful.
The huge camel is my favorite.
Shamwow!!!!!!!!!!!! Anything for cars suits Kevin well.
Checking out the goods in the stocking.
Merry Christmas Preston!
Santa enjoyed the milk and cookies.
Santa came!

1 comment:

the lewis gang said...

where did you get preston's tool bench? do you like it? damon's grandma gave us money to get one for jackson and we haven't had much luck. i have the willow tree nativity and i love it too!! i saw a commercial for shamwow yesterday for the first time. it looked fun! let me know how they work out!