Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, March 23, 2009

BIG BOY BED

Saturday we moved Preston into his big boy bed. I can't believe my baby boy is getting so big. This transition has definitely been harder for me then it has for Preston. Here's Kevin setting up the crib in the baby's room. We will hopefully find out on Friday if we will be having a boy or girl.




Watching Dad make the big change.

Checking out the new ride!
Preston made the change of beds so much better than I thought. I pictured us putting him to better dozens of times before he would fall asleep, but it only took 3 times the first night and then he seemed to just get it. I think he really loves feeling like a big boy, which helps out a lot. I'm so proud of him for doing so well. I'm getting teary eyed just writing about it. My little guy is growing up too fast.

3 comments:

the lewis gang said...

i hear ya, sister! i cried for 3 days when he turned 2. i cried on saturday switching his bed. i love watching him grow and learn, but i miss my baby jackson too!

the lewis gang said...

oh yeah, and way to go preston! there is something about a toddler bed that does make them seem so big, isn't there?

Dan and Denise said...

Wahoo! Good for Preston! I am so glad that the transition went well. I love his new car bed. Gabriel would be so jealous.