Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, April 27, 2009

BLAISE LEROY KIST

This little guy is kicking and punching so much...it just seems weird to keep calling him "him." Just wanted to let our friends and family know that we have officially named "him" Blaise Leroy Kist. Blaise is a name that I really like. One Sunday we were in Mass and they announced that it was time for the Blessing of the Throats. A blessing done by Saint Blaise. I told Kevin that this was a sign. It was a boy and we should name him Blaise. Leroy is after my Grandpa Roseberry that passed away in October. I like to think my Grandpa called in a few favors after his passing because we found out we were expecting 4 weeks after that. Grandpa was crazy about Preston and I know he will be smiling down on us as Blaise is welcomed to our family.

2 comments:

the lewis gang said...

i love it! i was hoping you would go with it since it's different! i love different names and neat spellings!

Dan and Denise said...

It's perfect!