Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, October 5, 2008

GRANDPA

Saturday evening, after 88 years of life, we lost my Grandpa Roseberry. There were so many wonderful things about my grandpa that I hope I can one day share with Preston. Grandpa always seemed like a kid in a grown man's body. He loved to tell stories and always had a corny joke on hand to make everyone laugh. His favorite place to be was outside working on his farm. He loved spending time with Preston. When we would visit, he would grab Preston up and take him to play. Grandpa will be missed more than he could ever know, but I know that he is smiling down on us and will watch Preston grow. We love you Grandpa.
My Grandma & Grandpa were married for 63 years. I know that one day they will get to be together again.


2 comments:

Dan and Denise said...

Marcy,
So sorry for your loss. It is always so difficult to lose a loved one.
Denise

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

I am sorry to hear about your loss! You guys will be in our prayers!