Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

HOMEMADE APPLE CIDER

Checking out the big bulldozer
Every year my family gets together to make homemade apple cider. It's such a fun family tradition. It's exciting to see our kids start to share in the fun.
Here's Beardsley washing the apples.
Here comes the cider.
This cider press has been in our family for years.



Taking a break on Grandpa's tractor.
The boys
Here's me stealing a glass of fresh cider. Yum!
This will be a scary sight in 13 years.
I'm not sure of the exact amount, but I think we made around 17 gallons.

5 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

how fun! that is so neat!

Dan and Denise said...

That is such a cool tradition. That is something that most kids NEVER experience. So fun!

The Powers Bunch said...

what an awesome tradition to have as a family!

Dan and Denise said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for directions.

Family times said...

I tagged you...see my blog for instructions