Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PRESTON'S PARTY

I've gotten a tad bit behind on my blogging, but I'm attempting to catch up. We invited our families over to celebrate Preston & Kevin's birthday. Here is Kevin playing with his birthday present...Guitar Hero.
I can't believe my little guy is 2. What did I ever do without him?
Preston & his cousin, Buerk checking out his new remote control car.
Grandpa Kist, Karen & Jacob
Preston got so many great new toys.

Preston has never really cared for juice, but put it in a box with a straw and it's good stuff!


Preston & his cousin, Beardsley
Elmo cake!
Beardsley, Karen & Hunter

We had a hot dog bar with all the toppings and Preston's other favorite foods: pickles, broccoli, dip & chips!

My big bro, Jason
My sister n law, Teara & Hunter
The birthday boy chowing down
I made 2 special cakes for Kevin & Preston
I made Elmo cupcakes for the party.
Thanks to everyone for making the road trip to help Preston celebrate! We love you!

No comments: