Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

SNOW FUN

This is my favorite tree in our yard. I'm so nervous it's going to snap. I don't want to lose this one!
After our snow fun, we made some Snow Ice Cream. It actually was really good!
Preston & Daddy adding the vanilla.

Once Preston spotted the airplane, I couldn't get his attention.
Yes, the purple mittens are back this year. I bought him brown gloves, but he screamed when I put them on, so back to the girlie mittens.

Messy, but beautiful! Preston got a chance to enjoy his birthday present, a sled.


1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

we used to make snow ice cream when i was little. we've not tried it. maybe next snow! looks like you are enjoying your time off!!