Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, February 19, 2009

OBSESSED

I have to admit I've been a bad blogger lately. I am obsessed with the Twilight series. I spend every free moment that I'm not with Preston to read. Once I start a new book, my house goes to pot because I don't do anything else but read! I'm finally on the fourth and final book; only 40 pages to go! I read once Preston goes to bed, but growing a baby seems to make me extra tired so I crash before I get too far, then I read while I eat breakfast and tear myself away to go to work! I'm so obssessed, it's crazy! I keep telling Kevin that I'm having a book affair! I finally got to see the movie this weekend and it was so good. I want to see it again. I'll be back to blogging soon!

1 comment:

The Powers Bunch said...

I love the books...they are so addicting once you start!!! We will have to go see the next movie together when it comes out!!!