Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Thursday, February 12, 2009

YET AGAIN

Sadly, "Dorothy 2" had gone to fish heaven. She did not even last a week. I didn't even know I could kill another fish in a week! I'm really starting to feel kinda bad about this. Is is really something that I'm am/not doing? I knew it was a bad sign when she would not eat, even from the first day. Maybe we just buy sick fish! Who knows. Poor Preston thinks all Dorothy ever does is sleep!

4 comments:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

oh no!! when i saw the title 'yet again' i was afraid that it was the fish again! hang in there!! :)

Dan and Denise said...

Oh no! I think that you need fish care intervention.

Family times said...

Poor Dorothy! I will have to pass along some of my "fish" luck with you. I have had one goldfish live for three years and another for five. They just lingered on and on....
We have one now that is 14 months. Time will only tell....:)

The Powers Bunch said...

the same thing happened to my brother...after the fourth fish i think they gave up! oh, well...i am sure dorothy had a good life! ha!