Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

ALL BOY

Preston had a great time playing outside today. He loved digging in the dirt and laughed at his dirty hands.

Preston loves being outside. When he knew I was coming for him to take him inside, he would run in his little house and shut the door so I couldn't get him. I tried telling him I was going inside and going bye bye and walking away, thinking he'd run after me, but no...he just waves and says bye! So that didn't work like I had planned! It ends with me carrying him inside crying his eyes out.

1 comment:

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

sam is the same way. i will be glad when it is warm enough so i don't have to worry about clothes and shoes on this kid. he is going ot be a beach bum someday!