Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

THAT'S NOT GOOD!

I wasn't going to include this rather gross story on my blog, but Janelle convinced me otherwise. Preston loves to follow us to the bathroom. Well, Thursday afternoon as I was getting up.... Preston threw our remote control right between my legs into the toilet BEFORE I could flush. That's not good. Needless to say Preston learned his first 4-letter word that day! Now we need a new remote control and Preston is no longer allowed to bring things into the bathroom when he visits us! We learn something new about being parents everyday!

3 comments:

The Powers Bunch said...

Sam loves to follow us into the bathroom as well...he likes to try and put his hands in the toilet. Yuck!!! I have made him a drawer with his toys that he can play with while I am getting ready or doing other stuff!

A Whole New McAfee Crew said...

it's good that he is interested! think potty training girls!

the lewis gang said...

i love that story! thanks for updating your blog. :) :)